Follow VSB '09 alum Paul Parisi

Follow VSB '09 alum Paul Parisi as he starts his international financial career in Asia

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Homeward Bound

Well, here I sit at Hong Kong International Airport, and I've got almost a full day of travel ahead of me. Right now, it is Friday, November 19th here. At 11:25am I take off, and my plane lands at Newark at 1:45pm on Friday afternoon. Due to the thirteen hour time difference between here and New Jersey, my sixteen hour flight technically will land only about two hours after I take off! My family is meeting me at the airport, and it will be the first time I see my dad and sister in over a year! Only six hours later, I am flying down to New Orleans to spend the weekend with my four roommates from Villanova: Ryan, Rusty, Shea and Joe. I have been looking forward to this trip for a long time, and I cannot believe it is finally here! I should arrive in New Orleans at 10:30pm on Friday evening! See ya in 2011, Hong Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment